Friday, September 7, 2012

I Heart Faces-Summer Fun Challenge


I am entering this photo into the challenge on I Heart Faces for there September Challenge -Summer Fun.  As many of you know it has been a rough summer due to my illness so there wasn't much fun to be had.  However I had to muster up the courage to go do a photo shoot I booked and before they arrived my dear Hubby Ryan found this tree and started playing around. He even got me to do it and I tell you that moment was probably the most fun I had all summer.  It was almost the golden hour when this picture was taken so there were just some minor adjustments made to the photo.  Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. What a great memory for you! Glad you had some fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Sometimes the best captures are the ones that are totally spontaneous and fun!

    ReplyDelete