Tuesday, September 18, 2012

B is for bows featuring Essie Blue Rhapsody

My darling Hubby brought me home Essie Blue Rhapsody, as he knew I loved the Mirror Metallic Polishes.
I want to start reviewing polishes on my blog so I will start with ones I already own and hopefully some super fantabulous indie polish makers (or even name brand polish companies) will let me do reviews for their products. 

Unfortunately I was away for the weekend and had to use my cell phone (woomp woomp woomp)

I feel it is important to not only show how the color is on the nail but to also visually document your experience.
I did this first photo after 2 coats and I am very careful with the control of my polish when painting and this one I found hard to work with, it dint want to cooperate.  This is two coats without top coat and this picture is color accurate on my computer screen, I didn't do clean up because I wanted to show you that even with careful application, the polish application was frustratingly difficult.


This is the nail art I did For Llama Nails ABC Challenge.  This week it is the letter B.  I used Essie Metallic in Blue Rhapsody, Finger Paints Laugh my Art Off (a blue Sparkle) Black striping tape from the Born Pretty Store and blue bow gems also from BPS. I stamped the Hello Kitty using Plate M71, my free gift with my order from BPS and I used My Betty Boop black polish!



No comments:

Post a Comment