Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #38 Multifolds

This is My entry for Challenge 38 over at Stamptacular Sunday. I have shown four pictures here to show different views of the card. The balloons are actually gourmet jelly Beans wrapped in Saran wrap. I thought that would be really cool to try and I like this card and I think the recipient will too just as long as the jelly beans are eaten when still fresh! I colored the clown image with gel pens, and for the strings to the balloons I used embroidery floss









I want to thank everyone for their thoughts prayers and hugs you guys are truly amazing, Sorry this post lacks enthusiasm but I guess I am not my normal self right now (but then again was I ever?)
A special thanks to Lisa over at Adornment's by Lisa
I won her blog candy and it couldn't have come at a better time. She was very generous in her blog candy giveaway and I am very lucky, and can't wait for it to come in the mail. Hop on over to her blog and check out her amazing creations!
Sorry if I missed anything else I should have mentioned but my mind is other places....



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute, creative idea to use jelly beans for the balloons! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday! See you again soon - Hugs, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! great idea to use Jelly Beans as balloons..love it.Thanks for joining SSC.
    Happy Holidays.
    Hugs
    Piali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Candace. I'm on the other side of the lake in Keswick. Nice to see a fellow Ontarian enter a card. Thanks for joining in at SSC. Hope you had a great holiday.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and I love the balloons. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I misread it at first and thought you said you belonged to some severe art journalling groups on yahoo!!! Hee hee.
    I love how you used the jelly beans for the balloons on this card. And sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope you have lots of lovely memories of her.

    ReplyDelete