Sunday, December 13, 2009

Card Patterns Challenge Sketch #45


This is my entry for the challenge over at Card Patterns The Challenge was a little challenging but fun, took me a couple of hours to make because I still have not been feeling very good and also I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for this card
My birthday is in a week and my mother in law and nanny which is my husbands grandma came over to celebrate my birthday early. Because I am not well enough to leave the house they came over to mine and made lunch and cheese cake. I will have more pictures of my other birthday celebrations but they haven't happened yet.


Tomorrow my best friend is coming to visit she lives in Kingston which is about 3 1/2 hours away depending on how you drive. I am grateful every time i get to see her. Last year during the holidays she was in Afghanistan doing a six month tour because she is in the military, it was a hard time knowing she was over there but she called me all the time to let me know that she was all right, but thankfully she is home safe now, and doesn't have to go back anytime in the near future, she is helping out working at the Olympics coming in January she is off to British Columbia but because she is doing this it means she doesn't have to go back to Afghanistan for a while.

I gotta go lie down again this sucks, I can only sit at the computer for 10 minutes at a time other then that I have to lie down, and yes I made most of the card, laying down, so it might not be perfect but it kept me busy. Have a good night everyone!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Candace! I love the quilted feel it has. Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete