Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 Red Bananas-Banana Split Sunday-Reflection of Warmth

This is my entry for the Banana Split Sunday challenge. I had so much fun entering last week I wanted to enter again! This weeks challenge is to create a project that reflects warmth, and the first thing that popped into my head was a fireplace!. I printed the image of the fire from a coloring book website and the bricks is scrap booking paper i think from Michael's. Everything else i just had lying around and the sentiment i printed off of Microsoft word. It is an excerpt from 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" story and I thought it fit in perfectly with this card. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea, and so well done! Thanks for playing in the 2RedBananas challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is my kind of warmth.. You did a terrific job on this card.. I love the way you layed it all out..The Night Before Christmas is a story we read each Christmas Eve.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete