Friday, July 6, 2012

Nail Challenge July 6th- Summer Cheverons

An enthusiastic and heartfelt apology;

First I would like to say I am a horrible blogger!!  I need to work on my blogging skills and get better so someone will actually be interested in what I have to say,  I would also like to apologise for my nails, they are not very pretty but I'm working on it. Anyways on to my post ...

I am part of a group on Facebook called The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge .  This is an amazing group who participate in nail art challenges. I admit I've been slacking as I have been feeling awful this past week but I need to push through and do all the normal things that make me feel good. My thoughtful Husband got me this cute card and a bottle of polish he picked up while he was out and surprised me.  Even though my feeling awfulness is caused from my anxiety disorder and I am having a bad go this past week, the card is still awesome! The polish is Nicole By OPI-Wear Something Spar-Kylie.  Thanks baby!!
Here is my Summer Chevrons nails I used;
Basecoat: China Glaze Flyin High
Stamped with Sally Hansen Ruby Reflection (Chrome)
Bundle Monster Plate 201



2 comments:

  1. Very cool :) (and love it that you knew which Chip and Dale cartoon I was talking about :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors that you used...

    ReplyDelete