Sunday, April 1, 2012

Needs Craft Supplies!!

For the past three days other then browsing nail polish blogs I have been searching for something to spark my creativity. A muse of some sort and haven't found it.  I do see many ideas browsing on blog after blog but I am limited to what I can do.

 My Husband doesn't understand that a creative person needs her supplies its like food for us and when we don't have it we starve!  All of my stuff is in Ontario still and we can't afford to have it shipped out for a while yet and it isn't in the budget to go out and replace things either because we are not on our feet financially yet.  So I am limited and it isn't fun at all.  I wish I at least had some crafty friends here in my new home but I haven't even had any opportunity to make friends yet.  I guess I figured with this new job that Ryan got, that we would be raking in the dough and I could ship everything out but that is not the way it is.


Blah..... Ces't la vie (Such is life)

Note to self: Be more positive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment