Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh so pretty and my opinion of how to save $14.00

We just got back from Ontario where we were home visiting for 10 Days.  Needless to say I am way behind on the Crumpet's 30 day Challenge, but the main thing is, at least I attempted it.  I retrieved more of my belongings from back home so crafty stuff will be making an appearance on my blog.  Again this blog titled "Life as Kandistar" is everything in my life at the moment.

We moved out to Alberta last February and this was our first trip back.  It was hard to have to say goodbye again.  Especially to My Grandma.  She is like a second mother to me and the night before we left to come back home (Saturday night) I cuddled up with her in her bed and I cried and cried and cried.  We talked about some hard stuff such as her getting older and how I am afraid that each time I will come back to visit could be the last time I see her.  She said that I have my life to worry about and I do have to admit, she is as healthy as a horse and she will be 77 in March.  I wish I had more air miles banked so I could return home every 3 months or so. I make my own hours regarding work so it is feasible other then the financial aspect. I'm having a rough time adjusting here and it is almost as if for me to live out here without going crazy I need to see grandma more often. 

So if any of you have air miles you are not using, a private jet or  an awesome airline discount lets talk ;)

 Grandma and I 

My January 23rd Nails. Picture of polishes used below :) 




How to Save $14.00
As soon as I saw that Essie had come out with nail strips I began the hunt.  I finally found them back home in Ontario and bought this one ans another at the steep price of $14.00 before taxes.  I love their polishes so I figured that I would love these too.
These nail strips are horrible!  They are one of the worst nail strips I have used and within 20 minutes they were lifting.  NOT COOL. I am not impressed Essie.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I am glad that I did not give them to you...LOL.

    ReplyDelete