Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!


Happy New Years Everyone!!  It is a new year, a fresh start a forgiving time for all the resolutions that were broken last year!

My new years resolution?  NO procrastinating!!!!  

I have so many creative ideas swirling around in my head and I need to do something with them.  For all my new followers, this is not only a nail blog. It never has been.  For those who have read through my archives, you will see it is a variety of everything I am interested in!  There is a multitude of other amazing things in life that I love to do and when I post something I will give you as much info as I can!  I am going to set a goal to blog every other day and if I can't I will at least leave a quick message to keep you updated.  I am going to have tutorials, fun and plenty of colorful/ beautiful goodness to drool over as well as giveaways aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd I am in the works of creating my own indie polishes, which I have got several compliments on.  

And I quote " Wow this polish is beautiful, it is like Floam but on Steroids!"  

So make sure you follow me and check back because at 200 followers I will be having an awesome giveaway!!! 

Color Club Gift of Sparkle
Stamped using Konad Special White
Plate "D" with a kit from the "As seen on TV store"

3 comments:

  1. How will you hold yourself accountable to no procrastinating?

    Love Gift of Sparkle! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could have found that stamp...I love the color.

    ReplyDelete