Monday, May 21, 2012

"Massaging" A Smurf??

I didn't know what I wanted to do for my nails however I figured I'd switch it up and use some of my nail decals, so I let Ryan pick out some and then chose my color.  I need my nails to grow so when he picked out the bows I thought that I would use Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Model Behavior.  I found that my polish has been chipping after the first day so I used a thick coat of Seche Vite and after two days if you examined my nails up really close you could see some little tiny chips starting to happen.  I wanted to change my nails tonight so I took off my polish and after 20 minutes of scrubbing my nails with nail polish remover my nails are still stained blue and it looks like I "massaged a smurf" =(  Kind of disappointed so I hope that i can just cover it up with the polish I am about to use tonight when I do my nails.  Excuse the bottom picture but I took it with my Hubby's iPhone and I was trying not to drop it as I awkwardly held it for the photo. It seems that if I am only doing a picture with one hand I tend to favor my right one which I guess makes sense because I am left handed?

No comments:

Post a Comment