Monday, May 14, 2012

Give me a break...stressed to the Max!!

This was my Saturday Status on Facebook, I thought instead of writing virtually the same story here I would just cut and past it onto my blog.

What a fun day.....Had to go to the hospital because my hip was hurting and I couldn't put any weight on it at all. Got x-rays done and then they had to do a "procedure" involving sticking a 7 inch needle into my hip bone. I have to wait 48 hours for the results and if they come back not good it means that their is some kind of arthritis in my hips and it can be "dangerous" I asked him what his definition of dangerous was and he said "well we would need to get it treated before anything bad happens" Please keep me in your thoughts, I am flippin' scared....

I seriously need something good to happen soon my Depression is kicking me in the but along with extreme anxiety and I can't even do retail therapy because we are flat broke for 2 more weeks. 

Trying to stay positive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment