Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheering my self up....

Lets get down to business, first I am entering this card into several challenges

www.adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com - Letter "B" (Butterflies)
www.corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com - Texture (velvet ribbon)
www.craftycardmakers.blogspot.com - Challenge Challenge (made my first easel card!)
www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com- Monomania (Shades of green)
www.flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com - (butterflies)
www.fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com - sketch
www.incywincydesigns.blogspot.com- fancy folds (easel card)
www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com - on the spot (dotted paper on base of card)
www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com - Bows
www.pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.com - things with wings (butterflies)
www.pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com- anything goes
www.simpledoodles.blogspot.com- inspire others (easel card)
www.stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.com - green
www.thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com - get well soon
www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.com - texture (velvet ribbon)

Whew now that's out of the way, hope I win! I tried to make an easel card because I have never made one and they are much easier then I thought, this will be a card I make quite often, I really enjoyed it. I chose to make a get well card I guess to cheer my self up, I have been feeling really bad this past week, the hubby says its the worst that its been in the three years that I have been sick. I have decided not to leave the house, because I cant make it past the front door, I am going stir crazy being trapped in here though but I know going out will be much worse. I am OK while my meds are fresh in me but they wear off quick, and then I have to wait till my next dose, so right now I am fine. but wont be long enough to go anywhere. No shopping for me. Anyways enough about the sad stuff, I don't want to drive you all away, because who wants to read a depressing blog?

17 comments:

  1. How cute is this and done Pixie style too. Thanks for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that image is too cute!! fantastic card and wowzers thats a lot of challenges girl :)
    So glad you played along with us for our "Inspire Others"challenge on Simple Doodles. Hope to see you for the next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of challenges. Any words from the doctor and the hospital information?
    I kep you in my daily thoughts sweetie.
    Stop over and watch my video, you will get a laugh for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card

    thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!

    Thank you for playing along witht the Pixies this week :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woa thats an awful lot of challenges there - thanks for the take on our "B" theme at SCD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Love the texture. Thanks for joining us at TG this week. And well done on the other challenges.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I would think this wonderful creation would cheer anybody up....soooo adorable!!!! LOVE their shiny wings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    As an aside...I read that you're dealing with anxiety issues...I feel for ya girl! My DH & DD (who is only 6) live with SEVERE anxiety and I see it on a daily basis how it affects their lives and those around them. Good luck finding a way to deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute butterfly. Thanks for joining our B theme on SCD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for playing with us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card thanks for sharing & joining us at SCSC

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card... thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're so cute and well done on your first easel card! Thank You for challenging yourself at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete