Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm still alive...

Sorry I haven't been around, this is a very busy week, this is the week we get the keys to the new place, still haven't sold our place yet so keep us in your thoughts and hopefully we will sell! I don't know my new full address but when I do I will get it to those that said they would send me some stamped images, you guys are awesome i am so lucky to have met wonderful friends like you and if there is anything I can do for you, let me know! Stick around I will be back with more exciting stuff hopefully real soon when the chaos calms down!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with everything sweetie, and take care of yourself. Things will work out I am sure.
    Positive thoughts coming your way.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move. I have lived in my current house for 29 years and I always say there is NO WAYS I am ever packing everything I have accumelated. LOL I will be leaving that for the 'second wife' to do. My kids are dreading the fact that there might actually never be a second wife and it will become their job one day when I am gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me your parcel arrived before you moved??????????????
    Hugs Alison.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete