Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Allsorts Week #39 and Tuesday Morning Sketches #33 two cards, two challenges again...

Card 1- Allsorts Challenge

Card 1- This is my entry for the Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 39. The challenge was a recipe challenge and that we had to use 3 of something, two of something and one of something. I used
3- Butterflies
2- Different decorative papers
1- Birthday Embellishment
My Grandmas birthday is coming up March 12 so made this card with her birthday in mind. The butterflies have come from the website I have went to for all of my other decoupage projects http://thelilacgardendecoupagesite.co.uk I love this site! My paper and letters were stuff that i had in my stash and the Birthday Embellishment came from some surprise goodies that were sent to me by BlackDragon http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/
I had won a free digi image in a blog hop that she was involved in and she was kind enough to send me her projects that she used the images on which was a box and a card, and when I received it the box was filled with wonderful goodies, thank you so much!

Card 2- Tuesday Morning Sketches
Like the title of the blog this was a sketch challenge I felt like starting my Easter cards so I created one, for the challenge, The sketch was a little tricky but soon as I saw it it reminded me of an egg in the center, then I saw this cute 3d decoupage bunny over on photo bucket, I will give proper credit when I find the place to give it to. My papers are a mixture of just stuff I had and the cute butterflies that are at the top are from the dollar store.

I cant believe that I made so many cards today, despite all of the chaos, I couldn't leave the house because I wasn't up to it but I had to keep my mind busy so I made cards, I made three more but they are going to people who might read this blog, so check your mailboxes maybe its you!






7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute spring card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Easter card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candace

    What a lovely card for your Grandmother, I think we all like butterflies and sure she will love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute cards.

    {hugs}
    Mary - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards

    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my candy - best of luck

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete