Thursday, May 2, 2013

Apology's and Updates

Life has a funny way of twisting and turning throwing challenges at you and that is why I have had to delay my big blog  transformation and indie polish launch. For the past week I have been getting so much accomplished! I have sent my launch polishes out for review and when the reviewers recieve them I will be sharing with you their reviews and launching at the same time! Stick with me I know my blog has been quiet lately but I have been working hard to make it awesome!

I will leave you with a quick swatch I did today of a polish I bought 2 months ago and haven't had the time to use Hope you like it!

NICOLE BY OPI
Selena Gomez Collection
SPRING BREAK
Amazing pink creme polish that is opaque in 2 coats and applies like a dream! I need to get the other polishes in this collection!

1 comment:

  1. Cool pink! I've got a couple of the blue glitters from this collection, but haven't gotten around to try those either :/

    ReplyDelete