She received an email from Dina at Secretary's Nail Art explaining the award. I am including some info from Chrisie's Blog.
"Your blog has been awarded with the Liebster Award. I enjoy your blog a lot, and that's why I have given this award to you. I cant have you for myself, and I want to share your blog with others. Wear it with pride."
The award is designed to give the small blogs around there some attention, and to quality you need to have less than 200 Followers.
The rules are as following:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
Please comment on this post your post so I can read your answers and know you have accepted this!!
1. I have been dealing with mental illness for 5 years and have not been able to live a normal life for that time.
2. I have 3 tattoos and 6 piercings (5 in ears and navel)
3. I have been to college 3 times
- General Arts and Science ( A Filler to get me into another course and a waste of money!)
- Emergency Service Communications ( The person you talk to that helps until help gets there when you call 911
- Business Administration ( I was six weeks away from graduating with honors and got sick and had to withdrawal the college would not accommodate me to finish from home!)
5. I have a serious travel bug and get antsy if I don't go on an adventure for a while
6. I think I can sing and I tried out for Canadian Idol in 2004.
7. I am legally adopted by my stepfather. My biological "it" signed over the rights to me (thank god!)
8. I am afraid of almost everything but phobic of death and spiders
9. I love to color!
10. I have so many hobbies yet I am terrified I will run out of stuff to do
11. I want to have a child more then anything
My questions from Fingers and Toads
1. What was your reaction to your nomination?
I was happy Chrisie nominated me as we have become friends!
2. What is a weirdest food that you have eaten?
Dog food, it has an awful texture and you cant get it out of your mouth!
3. What is your nickname and why?
Candy, I have had it since I was little and it stuck, only my family uses it though.
4. What is your most expensive polish?
I honestly think all my polishes are around the same price (I'm poor)
5. Do you have any pets?
My roommate has two, a cat his name is Tristen and a dog Bentley.
6. If you could talk to anyone, past or present, who would it be and what would ask them?
My ex-boyfriend Levi, he passed away 2 years ago in a car accident. I would ask him if he watches over me and if he knows that I miss him.
7. Are you a cheap skate or spender when it comes to buying stuff for your hobby?
Without much money I have to be thrifty and look for bargains.
8. Where is your favorite place?
Back home in Ontario sitting by the waterfront in Barrie.
9. If I gave you $5000 dollars to do with what you want. What would you do?
Go to Disneyworld and back home to Ontario to visit Grandma, that would be first, I miss her.
10. Do you like your feet?
I think their is nothing wrong with them, they are small and I can buy a kids shoe size or woman's, it is weird. I hate my toenails though they are so tiny!!
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
For sure a night owl!!
Here are my 11 nominees:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What are you most talented at?
2. If you were to visit anywhere in Canada, where would you go?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
5. If you were an animal, what would you be?
6. What is your secret indulgence?
7. In which position do you find most comfortable to sleep?
8. How many blogs do you read every day?
9. If you could be any age, how old would that be?
10. If you were a crayon, what crayon in the box would you be and why?
I hope that you enjoy this Award and pass it on...