Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Accomplished and Yearning for Supplies

Today is our Sunday. Ryan gets every Monday off so its the last day of our weekend, which is nice because it its a fast to get stuff done that we can't do on the actual weekend. we accomplished I think everything we had set out to do today and it feels good. I even had time to do my nails. I let Ryan decide what to do with them and he picked out the colors, stamping plate and even brought me the told I needed. He is super awesome, he knows exactly what I need to do my nails. He gets mad at himself though because he says he knows more about nail stuff then he knows about the stuff he likes. I do appreciate it!

You really can't tell but right now my nails are the longest they've naturally been and I'm pretty proud I took this picture with my phone and I thought I did a pretty good job with my cleanup but this photo shows otherwise. I already put everything away so I am going to list what I used from memory, correct me if I'm wrong.

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Amber Ruby
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Teal-y Fast
BM Plate 21
Seche Vite

In other Kandistar news, I got a huge thing of scrapbooking paper  from a yard sale so this means I am one step closer to start cardmaking again!! I still have next to nothing for supplies, they are still in Ontario and I cant afford to have them shipped out right now let alone buy new stuff which is awful because I have so many ideas. I thought if I could enter a few challenges I could win stuff but I still don't have the supplies I need. Its a lose-lose situation oh well C'est la vie....


1 comment:

  1. Long time no see...How are you? I came across this tutorial and thought of you, but i think by the look of things you already know how to do this....
    I hope you're well and happy. Keep smiling...love lynx Blackdragon
    http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/c-r-a-f-t-82-tie-dye-nails/

    ReplyDelete