Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Niece's and Airplanes

Hi, sorry i haven't been posting, just alot going on right now and getting up the energy is another thing, I am going to try better to maintain the friendships that i have made with all of you but just bear with me till I get moved and then things will be much better.

So back in December I won a Challenge at
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/ I was a featured stamper for January 5, 2010 and this was my creation;

The image was a digi that I purchased with my winnings from Inktegrity, same with the happy mail circle thing (Where is my vocabulary?) The brads are from Michael's. The image is colored with good ole' Crayola markers, cause I can't afford to buy the fancy ones that I drool over when i see them on all of your blogs, but there fine for now.

My Husband's niece came over for the night so I decided to keep her busy, we would make cards, she loves doing many things at once, so I was happy that she was actually really focused on making this card. I showed her the sketch which was the same that i had to make for the Featured Stamper spot, and I helped when she asked for it but other then that she did it all on her own! Below is the two of us holding the cards that we made, didn't she do awesome! And shes only 9! (Please excuse the way I look in these pictures, I look like a slob, but i can polish up if need be!)


This is my workspace in all of its glory until we move. I have my bed and a little TV tray. This is the only room we are using because we live in a trailer and have the living room basically empty to make it look bigger, so everything is done from the bed. It is terrible, but a couple of more weeks.





The last image i will leave you with today is our Niece watching the big KLM Asia come into Toronto Pearson, we took her to see the planes as she has never been before and the funniest thing was, not longer after we got there they stopped landing on the runway that we watch them on and they were landing on a runway they never use! Trust me we have been down there to plane watch enough times to find this very odd, so we didn't get to see a whole lot of planes that day but i love this picture. There is only one plane that comes bigger then this and that's the A380 but it wasn't landing that day so the 777 will have to do. I am so glad i caught this picture because it's moving pretty fast I took a double one, so it took two pictures consecutively and you should see how much it moved in that one second, if my timing would have been off another second I wouldn't have got this shot! Well if you are still reading this then you really must still love me, hopefully I will post again tomorrow!
















4 comments:

  1. Looks like you both had fun!
    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment!
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your wins and the fabulous card you made with them, your OH's neice is a very talented young lady must be the excellent tuition she gets with her aunty. You'll feel so much better after the move hope it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crafting with my nieces, they are so much fun, and it looks like the two of you had lots of fun too! I like your card, it's very cheery! Great shot of the plane too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable picture of you and your precious niece! You both look so cute together! Good luck with the move into your new home! Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog during the S2G Blog Hop! i really appreciate it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete