Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Passion...an expensive one

I have become pretty much obsessed with doing my nails.  I am in my late 20's and for the first time I am interested in cosmetics...little bit of a late bloomer in that aspect?  I think so. Every time we go into a store that might have nail polish I have to go look to see what they have.  Can't always afford a new polish but it doesn't hurt to look.  I also have a wonderful make-up outlet place where I live where I can get drug store brand make up for really cheap. Too bad when we move across the country in a few months I will not have that wonderful place anymore.  Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.  I still am a little messy and need more practice but that will come.


OK so I had this awesome idea to do my nails with blue background and silver stars.  That morning when I went to go get dressed I realized that I have a shirt the exact same, forgot I had the shirt and I assure you this wasn't planned!

These were done by using nail stickers from the dollar store, some blue polish painted on using tip stickers to give it a cleaner edge and some glitter top coat.



I will start listing the brands and such that I'm using but I forgot to write down what I had used here.  Hope you like

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment