Friday, November 4, 2011

I am confident in talking to myself

So it is pretty evident at this point, because I haven't been keeping up with my posts, that I am now just doing this for myself until I have people that start to come by and read my blog again.  I found this list somewhere and I thought it would be fun to do.  I am going to do it a bit different as it is supposed to be a "30 Day Song Challenge" but I want to do it all now , so I'm just going to make it a "30 Song Challenge, and have fun finding the songs and listening to them as I post.
This is the list of the Songs I have to find....I am taking this on as sort of a "personal scavenger hunt"


 your least favorite song
 a song that makes you happy
 a song that makes you sad
 a song that reminds you of someone
 a song that reminds of you of somewhere
 a song that reminds you of a certain event
 a song that you know all the words to
- a song that you can dance to
 a song that makes you fall asleep
 a song from your favorite band
 a song from a band you hate
 a song that is a guilty pleasure
 a song that no one would expect you to love
 a song that describes you
 a song that you used to love but now hate
 a song that you hear often on the radio
 a song that you wish you heard on the radio
 a song from your favorite album
 a song that you listen to when you’re angry
 a song that you listen to when you’re happy
 a song that you listen to when you’re sad
 a song that you want to play at your wedding
 a song that you want to play at your funeral
 a song that makes you laugh
 a song that you can play on an instrument
 a song that you wish you could play
 a song that makes you feel guilty
 a song from your childhood
 your favorite song at this time last year
 your favorite song

No comments:

Post a Comment