Saturday, November 28, 2009

My first Challenge, over at "Something Completely Different"

I have entered my first challenge over at
The challenge was to create a card with the theme "RED AND GREEN SNOWMEN". I hope I do everything right to enter this challenge, I still am clueless! This is also my first post with something I have made for everyone to look at, there will be much more of this to come. Here is my card for this weeks challenge. The 3D decoupage is from a kit from Vintage Cards magazine, and the rest of the stuff is just from my stash. Enjoy, your comments are appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thank you for joining us at SCD this week - your card is just adorable and meets all our criteria - so well done you....hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo on your "debut" card! We look forward to many more entries to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great that you have found the fun of challenges and with a lovely card to inspire us all. Great piece looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whohoo ~ so glad you joined us SCD! welcome!
    and awesome card chickie! hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cute card and sooo glad you joined us for your first challenge... love it!!
    Come back and play soon!

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at SCD. Yup I have found your entry. It is weird when you first start. Always wondering if you have done things right. It will get easier. Great snowman by the way. Look forward to seeing more SCD contributions in the future.

    ReplyDelete